Search This Blog

Thursday, December 2, 2010

letter

Dear mom,

How are you? I hope that you are doing well. It has been long since I last wrote to you so thought that writing to you now might me a god idea as later on i might not get time to do so as my exams are coming up.

I am writing to tell you that I really really miss you alot mom. It has been so long since I last saw your beautiful face. I miss everything about home so much. I am very worried these days for my upcoming exams. The most difficut of them all tends to be my english writing final. Since my 'Generals die in bed' essay mark was so horribly bad, I lost all hope in my writing skills. It seems as if I lost all the knowledge I had about writing essays. Well I hope I do better in the finals as they can raise my mark, but still the loss gained by that bad mark could never be recovered.

Anyways I would go and study now. I has alot of assignments to do. The one thing that all students that I know dislike about CIC is that all our teachers leave our ISP and final test for the last moment! Now should I start reviewing or should I get rid of all the ISP?? :(

Anyways, night mom. I would talk to you tomorrow. ILOVEYOU

Your daughter,
Shahla Hussain

1 comment:

  1. You did much better on your romeo and juliet essay! Good Job Solider!

    ReplyDelete